- 1 ½ cups superfine almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking powder, and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, and butter. Whisk until smooth, and then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add cheese and mix batter until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated (batter will be quite thick).
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter and drop into muffin mold and repeat until all the batter is used.
- Bake the biscuits for about 10 to 11 minutes or until tops are golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the biscuits to cool slightly before serving.