Keto Garlic Oreccheitte
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2-4 teaspoons water as needed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, and salt. Pulse until well combined.
- With the food processor running, add in apple cider vinegar. Once it has distributed evenly, add in the egg.
- Add water teaspoon by teaspoon, as needed ― while the food processor is still running ― until the dough forms into a ball. The dough should be firm, but sticky to touch and with no creases.
- Remove dough from the food processor. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and knead it through the plastic for a couple of minutes.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes (or up to 5 days).
- To shape, cut the dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each of the 4 pieces into logs, and slice off even-sized pieces. Using your thumb, press each piece against your opposite palm, creating an indentation. Lightly dust with coconut flour as needed. You can either leave them as they are or turn them out.
- In a skillet over low heat, add butter and oil. Once warm, add in chilled pasta and toss.
- Cook pasta until it just begins to develop some color (this will give the most al dente texture).
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan or your favorite toppings.