Keto Steamed Prawns with Green Basils and Light Spinach Soup
- 1 lb. fresh prawns
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup red chili flakes
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 lemongrasses
- 1 cup fresh basils
- ½ cup grated coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- 1½ cups water
- Season the coconut milk with red chili flakes and minced garlic then stir well. Set aside.
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat then prepare a disposable aluminum pan.
- Combine the prawn with chopped tomatoes, lemon grasses, fresh basils, and grated coconut then stir well.
- Place the mixture in the prepared aluminum pan then spread evenly.
- Pour the coconut milk over the mixture then steam for approximately 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour water into a pot then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, stir in chopped spinach and season with sliced shallots. Stir well and remove from heat.
- When the steamed prawn is done, remove from the steamer and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with spinach soup.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.