Keto Healthy Pan Seared Salmon with Mushroom and Spinach
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle pepper over the salmon fillet then set aside.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once it is hot, put the salmon in the pan and sear it for approximately 4 minutes then flip it.
- Sear the other side of the salmon and cook until it is completely done and both sides of the salmon are cooked.
- Remove the cooked salmon from the pan and place on a plate.
- Next, stir in mushroom then sauté with the remaining olive oil.
- Once the mushroom is wilted, stir in chopped spinach and tomatoes then toss with balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving dish then put the cooked salmon on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.