Keto Cowboy Ribeye
- 1 tablespoon plus a pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 2-pound grass-fed cowboy ribeye steak or 2 (1-pound) grass-fed boneless ribeyes
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs, divided
- 7 garlic cloves, peeled, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons salted grass-fed butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Rub both sides of the ribeye with this mixture. Let the meat rest on a plate on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Put 5 rosemary sprigs and 5 garlic cloves in a cast iron skillet. Drizzle some olive oil over them so there’s some in the bottom of the skillet. Place the ribeye on top of the rosemary and garlic so the steak does not touch the bottom of the skillet. Put the skillet in the oven and cook the meat to just before your desired doneness. It will take about 15 minutes to reach medium. Remove the skillet from the oven.
- In a separate large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil over high heat. Transfer the steak to that skillet and sear the steak on both sides, about 30 seconds per side. Place the seared steak on a plate and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, a pinch of salt, the leaves of the remaining rosemary sprig, and the remaining 2 garlic cloves. Mash into a pesto.
- Spread the pesto over the top of the steak.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.