Keto Herb-Marinated Sirloin Roast
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 3-pound grass-fed sirloin roast
- In a large container with a lid, combine the olive oil, Italian dressing, garlic, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the roast and turn it to coat. Marinate the roast overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the meat in a shallow roasting pan and bake until its internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 1 hour.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.