- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 6 tbsp pumpkin purée (or squash or carrot purée)
- 2 tbsp Honey Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 10 muffin cups with liners.
- Stir together the coconut flour and eggs until a smooth paste forms. Stir in the butter/lard, then the pumpkin pureé and Honey Mix. Then mix in the spices, cider vinegar and baking soda.
- Divide between prepared muffin pan. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until golden and the top springs back when lightly pressed.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.