First add the eggs…
Keto Sausage Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream or whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 4 ounces breakfast sausage removed from casing
- 1½ cup spinach roughly chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450F degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a medium cast iron skillet, heat the butter on medium heat. Add the ground breakfast sausage. Use a spoon to break up the sausage, and cook until browned and slightly crispy.
- Add the spinach. It should cook down quickly.
- Place one half of the shredded cheese over the sausage and spinach mixture.
- Immediately pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Place skillet in preheated oven.
- Remove the skillet from the oven after 6 minutes, and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the frittata.
- Slice frittata and serve!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days