Keto Turkey Taco Bowl
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 ½ cup cauliflower riced (grated)
- ¾ avocado
- 3 teaspoons cilantro chopped
- 9 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on high heat.
- Add the ground turkey salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Cook the turkey until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Return pan to the stove on medium heat. Add the riced cauliflower into the hot skillet, and let the rice get slightly browned and toasted.
- Evenly distribute turkey and cauliflower into 3 portions. Add ¼ avocado, 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro, and 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar to each portion.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.