Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- 3 large uncooked chicken breasts,diced into one-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- 1 T arrowroot powder
- 1 T coconut sugar
- 1 T honey
- 2 T water
- 3 T white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ½ t ground ginger
- ½ t minced garlic
- ½ t red pepper flakes
- 2 T sesame seeds
- Chop chicken into 1-inch pieces, then salt and pepper each side. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together ingredients for the sauce. Be sure to break down any clumps.
- Place chopped chicken in the bowl and coat with sauce.
- Transfer sauce and chicken to the crockpot.
- Set crockpot to low. Cook 3-4 hours until chicken is juicy and tender.
- Serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.