Keto Fake-Aroni and Cheese Casserole
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups cheese shredded (Colby, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, mozzarella, etc.)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1½ tablespoons minced onion dried
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pound cauliflower chopped into ½” pieces (approximately 5 cups, either fresh or frozen)
- 1 pound beef franks cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Cooking oil spray
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, eggs, cheese, and spices (except the parsley). Mix thoroughly with a wire whisk, if available. Stir the cauliflower and franks into the cheese mixture.
- Spray a 9” x 13” x 2” pan with cooking oil spray and pour the cauliflower and cheese mixture into the pan. Spread the mixture evenly and sprinkle it with the parsley flakes. Bake it at 350◦F for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until it is bubbly and golden.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.