Keto Spicy Buttered Beans
- 4 cups trimmed green beans
- 2 tablespoons Golden Ghee
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a bowl of ice water. Drain the green beans and immediately plunge them into the ice water to stop them from cooking. Once cooled, drain the beans and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat. When it is hot, add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and cook until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add the green beans and toss until hot, about 3 minutes. Serve
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.