Keto 15-Minute Tamari Marinated Steak Salad
- 1/2 lb steak
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- Avocado oil to cook steak in
- 2 large handfuls of salad greens
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped into slices
- 6-8 grape or cherry tomatoes chopped into halves
- 4 small radishes sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Marinade the steak in the tamari sauce.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the bell pepper, tomatoes, radishes, and salad greens with the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Divide salad between 2 plates.
- Place avocado oil into a frying pan on high heat and cook the marinated steak (or grill the steato the level of doneness you like.
- Place the steak on a plate for 1 minute. Cut the steak into slices, and place half of the slices on top of each salad.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.