Keto Mini Zucchini Avocado Burgers
- 1 large zucchini chopped into 1/2-inch thick slices (around 14-16 slices)
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 small avocado mashed
- 2 Tablespoons olive or coconut oil for greasing baking tray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon mayo
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
- Place the zucchini slices on the baking tray. And place salt and pepper.
- Add ground beef to a small mixing bowl and add seasonings. Form small balls from the ground beef and press into patties – around 7 or 8 patties – and place on the baking tray.
- Place baking tray into oven and bake for 15 minutes. Alternatively, instead of baking them, you can grill the zucchini and beef patties or pan-fry them in some olive or avocado oil.
- Put the mini burgers together by placing the burger patty in between 2 zucchini slices and adding the avocado, mayo, and mustard to the patty.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.