Keto Easy Zucchini Beef Sauté With Raspberry Arugula Salad
For the beef sauté
- 10 oz 300 beef, sliced into 1-2 inch strips (against the grain if you can
- 1 zucchini approx. 300 g, cut into 1-2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup (8 cilantro chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic diced or minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 mtamari sauce
- 2 Tablespoons 30 mavocado oil to cook with (or coconut oil or olive oil
For the raspberry arugula salad
- 2 oz (60 arugula
- 1 oz (30 baby spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 10-15 parsley or cilantro leaves remove the stem
- 14 pitted olives
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (15 molive oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 mlemon juice
- 14 raspberries
- Place 2 tablespoons of avocado oil into a frying pan on high heat.
- Add the strips of beef into the frying pan and sauté for a few minutes on high heat.
- When the beef is browned, add in the zucchini strips and keep sautéing.
- Meanwhile, make the raspberry arugula salad (instructions on Page 94).
- When the zucchini is soft, add in the tamari sauce, garlic, and cilantro.
- Sauté for a few minutes more and serve immediately.