- ½ cup of Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Honey Mix
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla
- ½ cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, or mixer on a low setting, blend in all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix until well-blended.
- Fill donut pan circles about ⅔ of the way full with batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Honey-dipped, toasted coconut topping
- Warm a few tablespoons of the Honey Mix in a saucer (You can put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds).
- Toast some coconut flakes for about 5 minutes at 300°F.
- Dip each donut in the honey and then in the toasted coconut.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.