- ⅓ second Spray Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Almond flour
- ⅓ cup Dried Coconut
- ¼ cup whole Hazelnuts or Filberts
- 2 large Egg Whites
- ⅛ can Seltzer Water
- 1½ tsp Coconut Extract
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 7 tbsp Xylitol
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toast hazelnuts in an even layer on a cookie sheet for 8 minutes. Cool, coarsely chop and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 375°F. Grease baking sheet with spray coconut oil.
- In large bowl, combine almond flour, unsweetened coconut, hazelnuts, egg whites, 2 tbsp seltzer, 1½ tsp coconut and ½ tsp vanilla extract, salt, butter and xylitol. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded 1 tablespoonful (12 cookies) onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool cookies on baking sheet 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.