I’m going to tell you something because no one else will. You deserve a milkshake. You deserve a milkshake that isn’t going to send you onto a blood sugar roller coaster and mess with your healthy flora. You deserve this milkshake. A perfect treat on a hot day when you want a nourishing clean energy boost.
Raw cacao is beneficial in so many ways. Not only does it contain phenylethylamine which helps boost happy hormones, it’s also loaded with magnesium. A large percentage of the population is deficient in magnesium but it’s important for healthy digestion and a relaxed nervous system, so drink up!
Raw Cacao Milkshake
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey or stevia
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- When you’re gut health is off kilter it’s important not to overload your body with sugar. That’s where recipes like these come in. You can’t just flip a switch and never want a milkshake again, so it becomes about creating healthy substitutions to unhealthy foods.
- Sugar feeds bad bacteria and candida in your gut and promotes digestive distress and hormonal issues. The more you can swap it out for healthy recipes like this the faster you’ll be on track to feeling amazingly energized and balanced.
If you’re seriously interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion and boosting your energy then check out my new comprehensive program Restore your Gut Health, the program you get a ton of delicious satisfying recipes that you can enjoy without guilt, and that will help rebuild your intestinal flora.
To your gut health,