Keto Zucchini Pottage
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups of chopped zucchini
- 1.5 cups of whole milk
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 Tbsp of sour cream
- Sea salt, pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and add the butter, when it melts add chopped onion.
- Saute on medium-high temperature, for a couple of minutes, add chopped zucchini sauté for a minute or two.
- Pour bit of water over and let it simmers for next 5 minutes When zucchini begins to soften, add milk, spices, and chopped garlic Cook a little bit more (max 5 minutes), turn off the stove and pour slightly beaten eggs Let it cool a bit and serve Garnish with a spoon of sour cream per serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.