Keto Chicken Salad with Sunflower Seeds
- ½ lb of chicken white meat, bone and skin removed
- 1 cup of hard yellow cheese Gouda or Edam, shredded
- 4 Tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips or chunks
- ½ a cup of mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp of sour cream
- ¼ of a tsp of salt
- Cook white meat in boiling water for 15 minutes or until it softens.
- Cool and chop the meat (in a food processor or with a knife).
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, cool and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.