Kale Salad with Chicken
- 1 bunch kale lacinato
- 2 T olive oil extra virgin
- 1 small lemon juiced
- ⅛ t sea salt (optional)
- ¼ t black pepper freshly ground
- 2 pieces chicken breasts boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds toasted
- Cut chicken into ½ inch slices. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot. Sauté chicken breasts for 10-15 minutes, stirring often, until fully cooked; season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper if desired. Shred if desired.
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt (if desired) and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with chicken and sunflower seeds to serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.