One-Pan Harvest Chicken Dinner with Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 cup red onion, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1 T oregano
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 t sea salt
- ¼ t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, oregano, sea salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash and onion to bowl. Toss with hands to coat.
- Place everything onto the baking sheet and arrange evenly. Top with sprigs of thyme.Bake 40-45 minutes, or until center of chicken breasts are cooked through.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.