Roasted sweet potatoes and toasted pumpkin seeds combine deliciously together
to make this dish a favorite!
Quinoa Salad With Roasted Sweet Potato And Toasted Pepitas
- 2½ cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 medium sweet potatoes chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Sea salt pepper
- 1 small onion
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic or red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds pepitas
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss sweet potato with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast until golden brown and easily pierced with a fork (about 35 minutes). Then, set roasted sweet potato aside.
- Sauté the onions until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add roasted sweet potatoes, parsley, and sautéed onions to quinoa.
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar together, add salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Pour over quinoa and toss together gently.
- Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.