One-Pan Honey Turmeric Chicken with Asparagus
- 2-3 T olive oil
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ t ground turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 chicken thighs or breasts
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lb of asparagus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Heat olive oil over the stove top in an oven-safe skillet.
- Meanwhile, combine flour and turmeric in a bowl and coat chicken breasts in flour on both sides.
- Place chicken in skillet and pan-fry for 3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Add the honey, garlic, and asparagus to the skillet and place it in the oven. Cook chicken for approximately 20 minutes, turning it over, along with the asparagus, after 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle asparagus with salt and pepper.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.