Keto French Brioche
- 6 egg whites and 3 egg yolks separated
- ½ cup salted butter
- 1 cup superfine almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 350˚F, and lightly grease 6 wells of a large muffin tin.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter slowly.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg yolks, butter, baking powder, and almond flour. Mix well.
- Gently fold the flour mixture into the egg whites until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into 6 muffin wells, and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on cooling rack before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days
Calories: 246kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 6gFat: 18gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!