Keto Three-Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium bell peppers, sliced in half and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- 4 large eggs
- Lightly grease a baking pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375oF.
- Add parsley, garlic powder, eggs, and three cheeses in a food processor until well combined.
- Evenly divide egg mixture into pepper cavity. Add spinach leaves on top and push down with a fork.
- Place peppers on prepared baking pan and cover with foil.
- Pop in the oven and bake until eggs are set, around 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy. Warning, filling is very hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.