Keto Grilled Zucchini Bread and Cheese Sandwich
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 cup grated zucchini
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- With paper towel, squeeze dry the zucchinis and place in a bowl. Add almond flour, green onions, Parmesan, and egg. Season with pepper and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- Place a large nonstick pan on medium fire and add oil to cover pan. Once hot, add ¼ cup of zucchini mixture and shape into a square like a bread. Add another batch as many as you can put in the pan. If needed, cook in batches. Cook for four minutes per side and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Once done cooking zucchinis, wipe off oil from the pan. Place one zucchini piece on pan, spread ½ of shredded cheese, and then top with another piece of zucchini. Grill for two minutes per side. Repeat process to make 2 sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.