Keto Low-Carb Wraps
- 4 ounces plain pork rinds crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup cold water
- Place the pork rinds in a food processor, and process until they become a fine powder.
- Add the baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs and cream cheese, and process until smooth.
- Add the water, and blend until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a bowl, and let sit for about 10 minutes or until the batter thickens.
- Preheat a lightly oiled, large skillet over medium heat.
- Using a ¼-cup, pour the batter onto the skillet, and spread into a 5-inch circle using the back of a large spoon.
- Cook each like you would a pancake.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to one week, or freeze with a piece of parchment paper between each wrap.
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 12gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!