Crockpot Curry Chicken
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breast
- 2 T tomato paste
- 1 T organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 thumb fresh ginger, minced
- 2-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium fresh green chilli, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 3-4 T Garam Masala
- 1 t cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in your crockpot and add the Garam Masala and cumin seeds, gently heating them until they begin crackle.
- Add the tomato puree, coconut milk, ginger, garlic, chilli, salt, and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- A Give your spicy, coconutty mixture a hearty sniff and then throw in the onions, peppers, chicken, and broth.
- Mix, cover, and cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 7 or 8 hours.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.