Salmon Burgers with Mango Jicama Slaw
For Salmon Burgers:
- 16 oz salmon filets, skin removed
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ⅓ cup red onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 T olive oil for cooking
For Jicama Mango Slaw:
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup jicama, julienned
- 1 cup mango diced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 T olive oil
- ⅓ cup cilantro, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Begin by finely chopping the salmon filets and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the burger ingredients and stir to combine.
- Form mixture into patties. Set onto a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Allow pan to become very hot. Place salmon burgers on pan. Use spatula to reform patties if they become loose. Cook 5 minutes. Flip and cook 5 minutes on other side.
- While burgers cook, make the slaw by combining cabbage, red onion, mango, jicama and cilantro in a large bowl. Pour in lime juice and olive oil. Season with sea salt. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve salmon patties with slaw
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.