Keto Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop five spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and smooth the mixture into the desired shape.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and then broil on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool completely before using