Keto Eggplant and Sausage Bake
- 2 cups eggplant, cubed and salted
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-1/2 pounds of pork sausage
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 2 general jars Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Turn on pot to the Sauté setting. Add the olive oil, sausage, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Top with the eggplant and tomatoes.
- Stir the mixture scraping the bottom of the pot to deglaze (get up any browned bits).
- Pour the tomato sauce over the mixture and cover it completely. Do not stir.
- Cancel the Sauté function. Put the lid on the pot and turn the steam release knob to the Sealing position. Press the
- Pressure Cook (Manual) button or dial, and then the +/- button or dial to select 4 minutes.
- When the cook cycle is finished, do a Quick Release of the pressure/steam by turning the steam release knob to the
- Venting position.
- When the pin in the lid drops down, open the lid and stir the pasta. Stir in the cheese.
- Close the lid and let the cheese melt.
- Serve from the pot or transfer to a casserole serving dish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.