Keto Baked Bacon Omelet
- 4 eggs
- 5 oz. bacon cut in cubes
- 3 oz. butter
- 2 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease an individual serving-sized baking dish with butter.
- Fry bacon and spinach in the remaining butter.
- Whisk the eggs until frothy. Mix in the spinach and bacon, including the fat left from frying.
- Add some finely chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into baking dish(es) and bake for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.