Keto Green Egg Omelet
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup chopped kale, stems removed
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bacon, already cooked and diced
- 1 tablespoon feta or goat cheese
- In a blender, combine eggs, kale, spinach, salt, pepper and garlic powder; blend until smooth.
- In an omelet pan, heat the oil and butter at medium heat. Once the oil/butter are hot, add the egg and leafy green vegetable mixture, along with the chopped bacon. Cook the eggs as you would with scrambled eggs until it begins to set.
- Flip omelet to cook through on the other side. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and fold the omelet in half.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.