Keto Yogurt Chicken Kebabs with Beet Carpaccio
TUNA FISH SALAD
- 6 oz boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tsp of curry powder or paprika powder
- ½ tsp of light olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 beet red and/or yellow
- pinch sugar snaps
- 1/4 of red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ garlic clove
- salt and ground black pepper
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces Preheat outdoor grill or oven with the grill function onto 450°F (225° C).
- Mix yogurt, curry, olive oil, pepper and salt in a bowl Cover chicken with marinade and let sit for at least 10 minutes Place in refrigerator overnight if you want to prepare the day before Thread chicken pieces onto skewers just before you start grilling.
- Scrub and rinse beets properly Peel and cut into paper thin slices, preferably with a mandolin Remove strings from sugar snaps Place vegetables and finely chopped onion on a plate.
- Mix ingredients for vinaigrette with a hand blender Drizzle over beet salad.
- Grill chicken kebabs for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked and inner temperature is 160° F (72° C)
- Serve with beet carpaccio.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.