Keto Nut and Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- ½ cup ground walnuts
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut pieces
- 2 Tsps cinnamon
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ Tsps baking powder
- ½ Tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 container softened coconut oil
- 2 Tsps vanilla
- Shred the zucchini and ground the walnuts.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, oil, and vanilla together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet blend.
- Fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
- Prepare a cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the cake pan.
- Cover the top of the pan with foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place the spring form pan on top of the trivet and lower the trivet and pan into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cover the Instant Pot. Press the manual button and set the timer for 60 minutes on high pressure. Set the valve to sealing.
- When the timer beeps move the valve to vent. Carefully remove the trivet and pan from the Instant Pot. Let the bread/cake sit for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and serve warm or cold.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.