Keto Pesto Grilled Chicken, Zucchini and Tomato Skewers
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound zucchini sliced 1-4 to ½ inch thick
- 1/3 cup basil pesto, store bought or homemade
- Marinate the chicken in the pesto overnight in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Assemble skewers with marinated chicken, tomatoes, and zucchini.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-6 minutes per side.