Keto Chicken Ceaser Salad
- ⅔ lb chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5⅓ oz. bacon
- ½ Romaine lettuce
- 2 oz. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped filets of anchovies
- salt and pepper
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil or melted butter on top. Bake the chicken in the oven for about 20 min or until fully cooked through. You can also cook the chicken on the stove top if you prefer.
- Fry the bacon until crisp. Shred the lettuce and place as a base on two plates. Place sliced chicken and the crispy, crumbled bacon on top.
- Finish with a generous dollop of dressing and a good grating of parmesan cheese.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.