Keto Stuffed Pork Black Pepper Jalapeno with Carrots
- 1 lb. green jalapenos
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 tablespoons grated carrots
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the green jalapenos into halves lengthwise then remove the seeds. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs then place the eggs in a bowl.
- Pour extra virgin olive oil into the eggs then season with black pepper. Stir until incorporated.
- Combine ground pork with goat cheese, diced onion, and grated carrot in a bowl then pour the egg mixture over the pork. Mix well.
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat then wait until it is ready.
- Fill each halved jalapeno with the pork mixture then arrange in the steamer.
- Steam the filled jalapenos for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Once it is done, remove the stuffed jalapenos from the steamer and arrange on a serving dish.
- If you like, you can bake the steamed jalapenos until lightly golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.