Keto Warm Oxtail Soup with Nutmeg and Cloves
- 1-¼ lbs. beef rib eye
- 2 tablespoons sliced shallots
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg 3 cloves
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup chopped leek
- 2 tablespoons celeries
- Cut the beef into medium pieces then place in a pot.
- Pour water into a pot then bring t boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and season the beef with sliced shallots, nutmeg, clove, and pepper. Cook until the beef is tender.
- Next, add sliced carrots, leek, and cauliflower florets to the pot then stir well. Cook until the vegetables are wilted but not too soft.
- When the soup is done, remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped celeries on top and serve warm.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.