Keto Spiced Pork Shoulder with Goat Cheese & Tender Veggies
- Combine goat cheese with almond butter, grated lemon zest, thyme, and ¼ teaspoon of pepper then mix until incorporated. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, sprinkle the ¼ teaspoon of pepper over the pork then place them on the pan.
- Cook the pork for approximately 4 minutes then flip it.
- Cook until both sides are lightly golden brown and the pork is completely cooked.
- Once it is done, remove the cooked pork from the pan and place on a serving dish.
- Next, add green beans and carrots to the pan then pour chicken broth into the pan. Season the vegetables with the remaining pepper then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the tender vegetables from the heat and drizzle lemon juice over the vegetables. Place the vegetables next to the cooked pork.
- Top the pork with goat cheese mixture then serve.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.