Keto Lemon Garlic Baked Shrimp With Cauliflower Tabouli Salad
For the baked shrimp
- 1 lb (450 shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7 mlemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons (30 mghee
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 black pepper
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 4 small button mushrooms
- 1/2 medium zucchini chopped
For the cauliflower tabouli salad
- 3.5 oz 100 cauliflower florets (approx. 1/8 of a head
- 2 Tablespoons (4 parsley finely diced
- 3 mint leaves finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 slice lemon diced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 molive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a bowl, melt the ghee, then add in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Divide the mix- ture in half - save one half of the mixture to serve with.
- Dip each shrimp in one half of the mixture and put on skewers.
- Place the chopped bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini slices on skewers.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and cook the skewers approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, make the cauliflower tabouli salad (instructions on Page 98).
- Serve the baked shrimp with the saved garlic ghee mixture.