Keto Berry Mousse
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries or fresh
- 2 oz. chopped pecans
- ½ lemon the zest
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add the lemon zest and vanilla towards the end.
- Add berries and nuts to the whipped cream and stir thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 3 or more hours for a firm mousse. You can also enjoy the dessert immediately if you don’t mind a less firm consistency.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.