Keto Coconut Flour Bread
Servings: 14 Slices
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚Line a 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, combine eggs, coconut oil, and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour batter in loaf pan, and tap the bottom a few times to remove any bubbles.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before slicing
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 3g