Keto Coconut Flour Bread
- Preheat oven to 375˚Line a 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, combine eggs, coconut oil, and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour batter in loaf pan, and tap the bottom a few times to remove any bubbles.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before slicing
Calories: 117kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 4gFat: 10gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!