Creamy Bacon & Soup
- 4 slices bacon, thick
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 4 large parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup coconut milk, full fat
- ⅛ te nutmeg ground
- ⅛ t sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ t black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove from pan and add the olive oil.
- Add the leeks and celery and cook until softened. Add the garlic and cook for about a minute. Stir in the parsnips and add the broth. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer until parsnips are softened, about 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer back to pan and stir in the coconut milk, nutmeg and reserved bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper and simmer over low heat until heated through.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.