Cozy Rainbow Vegetable Soup
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 2 cups diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green squash
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped spring onions + more for garnish
- 2 cups diced celery stalk
- 1 cup celery leaves
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 4 cups water
- 2 T lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a large pot, combine the diced butternut squash, red bell pepper, green squash, carrot, red onion, spring onions, celery stalk, celery leaves, garlic cloves, and water.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil before lowering to medium heat. Let ingredients simmer over the next 40 minutes until tender.
- When ingredients are tender, add in the lemon juice and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Divide soup evenly among four bowls and garnish with chopped spring onions before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.