- mason jar rings
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz ground sausage
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices avocado (optional)
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to a skillet over low to medium heat. Place two mason jar rings on the pan and pour half of the whisked eggs into each. Cook for about two minutes then flip the egg "bun" to cook on the other side.
- Once cooked through, remove your egg "buns" from the skillet. Lift off the mason jar rings to reveal your mcmuffin "buns". Use the same mason jar rings and repeat this process to make your next two mcmuffin buns.
- Form sausage into two patties. In a separate skillet over low to medium heat, cook the two sausage patties. After about 5 minutes, flip the sausage, add a slice of cheese to top of each patty and continue to cook another 5 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Place each prepared sausage patty with cheese between two egg "buns" and enjoy with a side of avocado.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!