Roasted Asparagus Soup with Tahini Drizzle
- 2 lbs asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1 celery stick
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Grated peel of ½ lemon
- Black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups water
- Olive oil for roasting
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Chop the asparagus into 2 inch pieces, slice the courgette into ½ cm coins, chop the celery into 1 cm pieces and slice the onion into thin pieces.
- Add all of these vegetables and the garlic to an oven-proof baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until tender but not overly cooked.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven.
- Add the mix to a food processor, along with the lemon peel and 1 cup of water. Blend until evenly combined.
- Add a little water, gradually adding more, and keep blending until you get the desired consistency. If you prefer a thin soup, add more water.
- Once you have the desired consistency, add the soup mix to a pan, place on the stove top at medium-heat until ready. Season with black pepper.
- Drizzle tahini over the top of the soup. Serve alone or with a fresh salad or entrée.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.