Keto Chicken Crockpot Stew
- 2 cups chicken stock*
- 2 medium carrots ½ cup, peeled and finely diced
- 2 celery sticks, 1 cup, diced
- ½ onion, ½ cup, diced
- 28 ounces skinless and deboned chicken thighs diced into 1” pieces
- 1 spring fresh rosemary or ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- xantham gum, to desired thickness starting at ⅛ teaspoon
- Place the chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, chicken thighs, rosemary, garlic, thyme, and oregano into a 3-quart crockpot or larger. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach and the heavy cream.
- Sprinkle and thicken with xantham gum to desired thickness starting at ⅛th teaspoon. Continue to whisk until mix and cook for another 10 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.