Keto Tandoori Chicken Wings
- 2-½ lbs chicken wings (trimmed and separated)
- 1 cup Homemade Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons ginger
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1-½ Teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ Teaspoon turmeric
- ½ Teaspoon cumin
- ½ Teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a a bowl. Marinade for at least two hours at room temperature. Saving marinade, put wings on broiling rack and broil until browned and cooked through, (about 20 minutes) basting wings with marinade about every 10 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.